This is a complete list of the characters that appear in LEGO Island 3.
The following characters live on LEGO Island.
- Pepper Roni - A skateboarding pizza delivery dude who is sent to recapture the Brickster.
- Sky Lane - A skater and Pepper's best friend.
- The Brickster - The sole criminal of LEGO Island, bent upon deconstructing the island.
- Arnold - A friend of Pepper's who was trapped in the House on Spooky Hill.
- Nick Brick - A police officer known for his keen memory.
- Laura Brick - A police officer known for her friendly nature.
- Snap Lockit - A lifeguard and competitive jetski racer
- Nubby Stevens - A mechanic and the owner of the Gas Station
- Mr. Super - A rather mysterious resident
- Mr. DJ Radio - A radio station opperator and announcer
The following characters live in Lego City, the capital of the lego world.
- Luna Rom - One of Pepper's overseas friends
Ninja Valley Edit
The characters who inhabit Ninja Valley tend to be Ninjas or Samurai, and are constantly at war with each other.
- Anzani - The current pupil of Shugu.
- Shugu - A wise skateboarding Ninja Master.
Adventure Island Edit
Treasure hunters and explorers, those who live on Adventure Island are quite adventurous.
- Johnny Thunder - A compassionate australian Treasure Hunter.
- Dr. Kilroy - an archeologist with knowledge in many areas.
- Pippin Reed - A photographer and journalist for World Magazine.
- Achu - Ruler of the Jungle and guardian of the Sun Disc.
- Sam Sinister - A vile man who is a treasure stealer and a dino hunter.
Sandy Bay Edit
Citizens of Sandy Bay are always into racing and relaxing.
- Dr. Science - Designer of the Sandy Bay Portal.